Whenever you turn on your computer, it asks you to enter the password. Do you know there’s a way to bypass the windows logon screen and get into the administrator account directly without entering the password?
Yes, without changing, entering, or resetting the password you are able to access the administrator account.
Follow step-by-step procedures with the images to bypass the windows logon screen automatically whenever you start or restart your computer.
Steps to Bypass Windows 10/8/7 Login Screen
- Login on your computer using normal method. Then, press Windows key + R at the same time to open the Run window.
- Type netplwiz and hit the OK button. (This will let you open the User Accounts window)
- Choose or select any one of the local administrator accounts from the list that you want to log on without the password.
- Uncheck the box “Users must enter a user name and password” to use this computer and click Apply button. (This will open an Automatically Sign In window.)
- Enter the current password in that window and click the OK button.
To reverse the process, do the above steps up to 4. In Step 5, instead of unchecking the box Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer, check the box, and click Apply button. Again restart your computer to see the change.
Windows bypass is a very insecure method to enable on any computer even on your home devices. When you enable this bypass method make sure your personal data are protected or keep it in a safe place.
Disclosure: Our content is reader-supported. This means if you click on some of our links, then we may earn a commission.